Smagiam laiko praleidimui!

Mūsų projektas sėkmingai gyvuoja virš 8 metų, turime 7 išskirtinius serverius, pasižyminčius unikaliomis ir įdomiomis sistemomis, todėl žaidimas čia tampa smagus kiekvienam Counter-Strike 1.6 žaidėjui!

Skaityti plačiau
Sign in to follow this  
Šilas

Swarm strategies [GUIDES] [TIPS AND TRICKS] [NO DISSCUSSION]

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Post your swarm strategy ( guns you are using on certain maps, spots , shortcuts for zombies to reach ct's and other useful stuff) 

NO DISSCUSION PLEASE
Only post strategies. In English or Lithuanian languages only (or in your own language if you think there's a demand for it)

tip 1. If you have macro on your mouse (typically it's a small button near where your big ass thumb is when you move your mouse) you should buy desert eagle UL (not the VIP one) since pressing macro button you can see significant increate in fire rate than buying ul and shooting with mouse1 

tip 2. As a smoker, never go alone have someone nearby , not close but nearby (get it?)(+ I think there is a rule or an unwritten rule when you can't "camp" near smoker) so when you drag someone , your friend can come and take a kill.

tip 2.1 When you drag someone as a smoker and you see him coming to you with a nade in his hands (or baseball bat), release him when he is nearby just to give him a little bit of confusion and use it to your advantage.

• Patinka 1
  • Ačiū 1

Sugauni ct būdamas smokeriu bam matai kitas ct bando gint ir šaudo tave bam, atleidi pirma auka bam ir kelis kartus m1 ginejui poto m2 ir hana

Hmmm i just started playing 2Months ago so i guess the basics are:

1/Never rush alone if you're not yiruma or all your powers maxed out.

2/Play as a team, do you know how frustrating that shit is when you try to look badass strafing with 1000FPS+ while i'm getting raped by 5 different zombies and having to deal with them alone?

3/Only expensive /ul if you're guaranteed you'll be top of your team XP wise.

4/save as much XP as possible for PRS, this game is heavily relying on Powers, no matter how good you are if someone is in the lvl4/5 power territory, you're gonna get fucked.

5/at the beginning of a round, when human, play aggressive if you think the other team is badly organized. and play passively if the other team is really good (AKA: camp a lot, never confront more than 2 zombies at the time and try to survive as much as possible rather than as much kills in this situation)

6/When a zombie, try to take roles as related to your ZM class. if you're a boomer/charger/armored always play agro and rush, don't be like those trying not to die and playing like a pussy saving for rank (i see you yiruma...) Otherwise if you're a long rang zombie try to take cover behind the agros. 

Currently the best /ul combination is M4DarkNight/KnifeDeagle/BaseballBat/SmokeGrenade. but it's really expensive.

a cheaper alternative would be UmpUpgrade/BattleGlock/BaseballBat. this is good for normal rounds.

geriausia taktika darykit kaip jurima nueikit į google parašykit cs 1.6 undetectable wh on demo view ir profai būsit

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, EmptY said:

geriausia taktika darykit kaip jurima nueikit į google parašykit cs 1.6 undetectable wh on demo view ir profai būsit

Imagine su csgo setupu lost 1.6

• Liūdnas 1